Buy and taste our products
How to get our prices, ask a question, buy our products :
In France :
- in three clicks, by sending us an email : champagne-plener(at)orange.fr
- in three words, by giving us a phone call : 0033.3.26.57.00.21.
- or take the time for a Champagne break and come to visit our cellar : we are open everyday on booking ! We are located at 2 rue Aristide Briand, 51150 Bouzy.
- Selling and transport conditions : for any question on our prices, selling and transport conditions, possibilities of sending Champagne as a present, personal labels etc : contact us ! We will be please to answer : champagne-plener(at)orange.fr or 0033.3.26.57.00.21
In Poland : Wineport ; http://wineport.pl/
In the Netherlands : Fanster ; http://www.fanster.nl
In Italy :
Firenze : Pane, amore et fantasia / Rapid Wine
Trimani : http://www.trimani.com/
Masseria delle Grazie de Mimmo Sabatino : http://www.masseriadellegrazie.it/
Pane e Vino (Pesaro) : www.paneevino.it
Milano : VINO VINO dal 1921 di Gaviglio Andrea
In Belgium :
Les Bulles d’Anvers : www.lesbullesdanvers.be
In Germany :
Champagne24 : www.champagne24.de
Int 253 : https://www.interieur-no253.de/
Munich Viktualienmarkt, Thoma Fromage & Vin
In Sweden :
Bonnebox : https://www.bonnebox.se/
In Japan :
Infini Wine : http://www.infini-wine.com/
Anywhere else :
contact Maud to get an estimate ! (0033.3.26.57.00.21 or champagne-plener(at)orange.fr)
How to store and serve Champagne :
- Store horizontally in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Our Champagne can be opened any time after disgorging, as its ageing took place in our cellar on the lees.
- Serve at 8-10° C
- Use appropriate glasses (« flutes » or « coupes » hand-washed and wiped).
- Use an hermetic cork and keep in a cool place.