Buy and taste our products
How to get our prices, ask a question, buy our products :
In France :
- in three clicks, by sending us an email : contact(at)champagne-plener.fr
- in three words, by giving us a phone call : 0033.3.26.57.00.21.
- or take the time for a Champagne break and come to visit our cellar : we are open everyday on booking ! We are located at 2 rue Aristide Briand, 51150 Bouzy.
- Selling and transport conditions : for any question on our prices, selling and transport conditions, possibilities of sending Champagne as a present, personal labels etc : contact us ! We will be please to answer : contact(at)champagne-plener.fr or 0033.3.26.57.00.21
In Great-Britain : Moore Champagne ; http://www.moorechampagne.com/
In Poland : Wineport ; http://wineport.pl/
In the Netherlands : Het Genietschap ; http://www.hetgenietschap.eu/
In Italy :
Trimani : http://www.trimani.com/
Kappa Vi : www.kappavi.it
Pane e Vino (Pesaro) : www.paneevino.it
Enoteca La Zaira (Bazzano) : www.enotecalazaira.it
Wine & Spirits Merchant di Fabrizio Broccoli, Bologna
In Belgium :
Les Bulles d’Anvers : www.lesbullesdanvers.be
In Germany :
Delinero : www.delinero.de
Champagner-Hamburg : www.champagner-hamburg.de
How to store and serve Champagne :
- Store horizontally in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Our Champagne can be opened any time after disgorging, as its ageing took place in our cellar on the lees.
- Serve at 8-10° C
- Use appropriate glasses (« flutes » or « coupes » hand-washed and wiped).
- Use an hermetic cork and keep in a cool place.